Calling all authors!
If you are a published author, I would love you to be part of the Conversations with Authors podcast!
It’s a great way to raise the profile of you and your books, and to pass on your tips and advice to other aspiring authors.
To book your slot, simply follow the steps below.
1. Book your interview slot
Click here to book the interview.
Once you have booked, you should receive a Zoom link to your email. Let me know if you don’t get it!
All interviews are conducted on Zoom. Although I’ll only be using the audio, it’s lovely to see each other while we chat!
2. Fill in the form
3. Before the day
Have a think about your answers to the following questions – it’s what we will cover in the conversation.
- Tell me about your book(s)!
- What inspired you to start writing?
- How did you go about the writing process?
- How did you get your book published?
- What did you learn about yourself through writing your book?
- What happened as a result of you becoming an author?
- What tips would you give other aspiring authors?
- What’s next for you?
- Where can we find you online?
4. On the day
On the day, please make sure you are in a quiet place and preferably using a headset for the best sound quality possible. Please try not to thump the desk or squeak your chair too much – it makes editing very difficult! Grab a cuppa, and relax and enjoy the experience!
4. After the interview
Once the interview is complete, I will edit it and then send you the final version for your approval. I’ll let you know when it will go live, and on publication day I’ll send you the information you need to share it or embed it in your own website.
If you have any questions at all, just drop me a line.