So you’ve written your book. Fantastic! But what’s next? How are you going to get your book published? That’s where I can help. My comprehensive Self Publishing Package includes everything you need to publish your book in both print and ebook format.
Self publishing is a low cost way to get your book out there and into the hands of readers – but self publishing doesn’t mean cutting corners. To make an impression you need to ensure your book is well edited and formatted and that you have a professionally-designed cover.
The Self Publishing Package includes:
- Consultation by Zoom or email to talk through your requirements for your book
- Copy editing and proofreading of your finished manuscript (up to 50,000 words) to ensure it reads clearly and concisely and is free from errors and typos (additional words charged at a discounted rate of £7.50 per thousand)
- Formatting your book for Kindle (the most popular format for ebooks)
- Formatting your book ready for print via Amazon’s KDP Print platform
- Insertion of up to 20 images
- Cover design to fit both print and Kindle editions
- Creation of Kindle Direct Publishing account in your name, and uploading of your book
NOTE: I am not a publisher and I do not retain any rights to your book on publication; I also do not take any royalties from your book sales. You retain 100% of the rights to your book and your Amazon KDP Print account is set up in your name, giving you total control of your book after it is published.
Please email me to find out more about the Self Publishing Package and book your spot.
Starts at just £797.
25% deposit required on booking, with balance payable once book is published. Please contact me if you would like to purchase this package.