So you’ve written your book. Fantastic! But what’s next? How are you going to get your book published? That’s where I can help. My comprehensive Self Publishing Package includes everything you need to publish your book in both print and ebook format.
Self publishing is a low cost way to get your book out there and into the hands of readers – but self publishing doesn’t mean cutting corners. To make an impression you need to ensure your book is well edited and formatted and that you have a professionally-designed cover.
The Self Publishing Package includes:
- Consultation by Zoom or email to talk through your requirements for your book
- Copy editing and proofreading of your finished manuscript (up to 50,000 words) to ensure it reads clearly and concisely and is free from errors and typos (additional words charged at a discounted rate of £7.50 per thousand)
- Formatting your book for Kindle (the most popular format for ebooks)
- Formatting your book ready for print via Amazon’s KDP Print platform; optional upload to Ingram Spark for wider distribution
- Insertion of up to 20 images
- Cover design to fit both print and Kindle editions
- Creation of Kindle Direct Publishing in your name (and, optionally, Ingram Spark), and uploading of your book
Starts at just £797 for Amazon only
or £997 for Amazon and Ingram Spark*
*Please note: for Ingram Spark publication you will also need to purchase your own ISBN and pay a $49 upload fee to Ingram Spark – these are NOT included in my package price.
NOTE: I am not a publisher and I do not retain any rights to your book on publication; I also do not take any royalties from your book sales. You retain 100% of the rights to your book and your KDP Print and Ingram Spark accounts are set up in your name, giving you total control of your book after it is published.
25% deposit required on booking, with balance payable once book is published. Please contact me if you would like to purchase this package.