If you are a coach, consultant, speaker or trainer, writing a book is a fantastic way to raise your profile and become THE expert in your field. And gaining expert status opens the door to so many new opportunities: speaking events, media appearances, workshops, conferences, podcasts, online programmes, high-ticket clients, recurring income through book sales and much more.
But writing a book isn’t an easy thing to do. Finding the time, motivation and focus to pick up a pen and write every day is something that defeats most of us, never mind working out what you’re going to write about and who you are writing for.
My Author Coaching Publishing Package provides you with everything you need to plan, write, self-publish and market your book.
As your author coach, I will be your cheerleader, motivator, advisor, taskmaster and reviewer. Together we will identify why you want to write a book, what you want to write about and who it is for. We’ll work out how and where you’ll find the time to write, and we’ll look at when is the best time to publish. Finally, but perhaps most importantly, we’ll put together a marketing plan so that when your book comes out it’s already creating a buzz.
Not only is this package amazing value for money, but having the entire process managed under one roof also saves you the hassle of managing several suppliers.
When you choose me to be your author coach, you have my guarantee that I will see your project through from start to finish, professionally and with passion.
The Author Coaching Package includes:
- A workbook to help you uncover your topic, content and intended reader and, most importantly, WHY you want to write a book and what you intend to achieve from it.
- A half-day online session to help you plan and structure your book, plus twelve 45-minute Zoom / Skype coaching sessions to set goals, overcome obstacles and keep you on target. Depending on how quickly you want to complete the book, I’d suggest you have these weekly (complete in 3 months), fortnightly (6 months) or monthly (one year).
- Unlimited email support Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm to answer your questions and provide personal feedback on your writing project.
- A complete “done for you” self-publishing package to include proofreading and copy-editing (up to 50,000 words), formatting for Kindle and print, cover design, set up of your own KDP Print account and upload of your book so it’s available on Amazon stores around the world, and also through the Book Depository catalogue. (Discounted rate of £7.50 per thousand for additional words over 50,000)
- Useful information on promoting your book and the important things you need to do next.
- A 3-page website on the WordPress platform (includes domain name, email address, SSL certificate and 12 months’ hosting, renewable at £120 per year thereafter).
- Set up of Facebook Page to promote you and your book
- Set up of Amazon’s Author Central page
- PDF press pack, including book synopsis, author bio and cover artwork in various formats
- An invite to be my guest on my “Conversations with Authors” podcast once your book is published.
The Author Coaching Package, including everything above, costs just £2,997
Payable either in one lump sum or over three months.
To find out more about the Author Coaching Package please email me.