Ideally, marketing needs to begin before you’ve even written your book. But whether you have just started writing, you’re about to publish or your book is already out there, it’s never too late to promote it. And promotion is vital, because your book will be competing with millions of others.
Book Marketing Strategy
I am delighted to have partnered with Karen Williams, The Book Mentor to be able to offer you two programmes that will help you develop a strategy to market your book.
30 Day Book Marketing Challenge
Includes 4 recorded webinars and 30 daily tips covering blogging, podcasts, video, social media, networking, speaking, joint ventures, book launch, creating products, getting PR and more. Relevant whether you are still planning your book or have already published it. Just £197 + VAT.
Book Launch Blueprint
All the tools and knowledge you need to launch your book and make it an Amazon best-seller, including checklists, videos, swipe files and cheat sheets. Just £197 + VAT.
Book Marketing Tools
Once you have your marketing strategy in place, my Book Marketing Package will provide you with all the tools you need, including:
- A five page WordPress website, complete with domain name, blog feature, SSL certificate and 12 months’ hosting (renewable at £150 per year thereafter)
- A 3D graphic of your book to use on promotional material
- A Facebook Page set up for you (under either your author or book name)
- An account set up for you at Amazon’s Author Central, complete with your photo and biography
- A PDF press pack, including a summary of your book and “About the Author” bio
- An ebook explaining fifty ways to market your book at little or no cost
If you have any questions about the Book Marketing Packages please contact me – bespoke packages are also available and I’m always happy to discuss your needs and work out the best solution for you.
The Book Marketing Package, including everything listed above, costs just £997.
Please contact me to book your marketing package.