What does your website look like on a mobile phone?
You may have a stunning website but does it display well on mobile devices?
While some mobile phones will show your whole webpage it will be tiny and you’ll probably have to zoom in and scroll around to find information or click links.
Try out your website in the simulator below and ask yourself if it’s easy to navigate and use.
If you found it difficult to use your website on our phone simulator, think how frustrating it will be for your visitors. Now take a look at the demo mobile websites above and see how much easier it is to use the mobile version in each case.
If you don’t have a mobile version of your website you could be missing out on valuable traffic, customers and sales.
How useful would a mobile website be to your business?
For just £197 you can have a 6 page mobile website that looks good and is easy to use on all mobile phones.
Your mobile website will:
- match your company’s colours and the general look and feel of your main site
- feature your company logo
- include up to 6 pages of information and a contact form
- have a large “Click to Call” button so people can contact you easily
- link to your social media accounts
- work on all mobile phones, smartphones and tablets that have internet access – even those that don’t use Flash
- automatically redirect anyone visiting your main website on a mobile device to the new mobile-friendly version
- include a link to gain access to your usual “desktop” website
- be hosted on your own server (so no additional server fees)
If you don’t currently have a website you could even use the mobile website as your main site – it will look just as good on a computer monitor as on a phone or tablet, and I’ll even throw in the domain and web hosting free of charge (for the first year – £50 charge each year thereafter.)
Mobile websites are useful for every business that has a website but they are especially important for anyone with a local presence – businesses that people might be searching for while they’re out and about, such as:
- Hotels, restaurants, youth hostel, bars, pubs, takeaways, pizza shop
- Theatres, cinemas, music venues, swimming pools, gymnasiums, spas, golf course, art galleries, museums
- Clothes shops, grocery stores, banks, post offices, pawnbrokers
- Dentists, doctors, hairdressers, tattoo parlours, tanning salon, vets surgery
- Taxi companies, locksmiths, car rentals, criminal lawyer,
- Plumber, electrician, roofer, breakdown and recovery, garages, car mechanics, handyman
To find out more about mobile websites and to order yours, call me now on 01367 888229 or email me today.
Remember, a six page mobile website costs just £197
Only a very tiny percentage of standard websites are mobile-friendly. Is yours? Find out using this mobile site validator tool. Most desktop sites will score very low – your site may even score 0%. Our mobile websites are guaranteed to score over 90% – or your money back.