The Write That Book! Online Writing Programme is a six month online writing programme that will help you take your idea for a book from possibility to plan to publication in a small group setting. Working in a group of no more than 12 people, you will learn about the writing and publishing process, set and achieve goals and have plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
The next Write That Book! Online Writing Programme starts on Tuesday 11th March and runs until Tuesday 12th August, with webinars every fortnight (time TBC).
Here is what you get when you join the Write That Book! Online Writing Programme:
- Everything you need to get your book written
- VITAL information on getting your book published
- Manageable goals to help you write that book – and accountability to help you achieve them
- Help and support on every step of the writing journey
- Regular opportunities to get answers to your questions
- Tips and advice on everything from planning to publishing to promoting your book
- Detailed checklists to ensure you’ve covered everything in the publishing process
- 24/7 support in an exclusive Facebook group
The format of the programme is:
- 12 webinars spread out fortnightly over 6 months, each including
- Information on different areas of the writing and publishing process
- Q&A sessions so you can get answers to all your questions
- Goal setting and reporting back on previous results
- Worksheets and checklists to help you plan, write and promote your book
- Bonuses along the way
- 24/7 Facebook group for support and feedback
- Option of one to one coaching calls at a discounted price
When you join the Write That Book! Online Writing Programme you gain all the support and advice you need to take your book from possibility to plan to publication in under one hour a day. The fortnightly webinars will provide you with the tools you need to plan, write, publish and promote your book, and we’ll set goals together to keep you on target to becoming a published author.
Some of the topics covered include:
- How to choose an idea and plan your book
- Finding the time, place and pace for your writing
- Overcoming writer’s block
- Dealing with your inner critic
- How to discover your unique writing voice
- Editing – what, why and how
- How to find and use beta readers
- How to find a good proofreader
- Navigating the publishing maze
- Formatting tips for print and ebook
- Cover design – why it is SO important
- Building your author platform
- How to market your book
- …and much more!
Book Today – There Are Only TWELVE Places Available!
Places on the Write That Book programme are strictly limited to 12 …… this is because I want to give everyone individual assistance and mentoring to help you achieve your ambition of becoming a published author.
Joining the Write That Book! Programme costs just £597 … that’s less than £100 a month to realise your dream of being a published author!
That includes everything you need to get your book written, from help with finding an idea and planning your content to advice on how to format your manuscript, get it published and promote it. Of course there are other costs involved in publishing a book – such as editing, printing, design and marketing – but during the programme you’ll discover which ones are essential and which ones you can do yourself, and you’ll be given recommendations and solutions to fit every budget.
And because I really want you to be able to join the programme, I’m going to make it really easy for you to join by offering you the chance to pay in four monthly installments. Just click the link below the BUY NOW buttons for further details.