As The Proof Fairy, I am best known for working with self-publishing authors, ensuring their manuscripts are word-perfect before publication. However, I actually offer a much wider range of services revolving around WORDS – including copywriting, proofreading, newsletter design and WordPress website build and maintenance (see what I did there?!).
To give you an idea of what I’m doing these days, last year I:
- edited, proofread and/or formatted 10 books, including three related to the 1950s nuclear tests on Christmas Island, three business books and two personal memoirs;
- ran several mentoring and ad hoc coaching sessions with aspiring authors;
- built or rebuilt four WordPress websites and continue to do regular monthly maintenance for two of them, uploading new content and updating plugins;
- became THE official proofreader for the Association of Neuro Linguistic Practitioners, working alongside the team there to edit their quarterly magazine Rapport;
- did regular or ad hoc proofreading with people from all walks of life;
- wrote several articles and blog posts for, among others, an education consultancy, a software developer and a garden design company;
- and, for the same garden designer, I started uploading their social media posts, as well as designing and distributing their monthly newsletter (which I have done since 2013!).
And guess what, I can do any or all of that for you! If you have any requirements involving words, please get in touch and find out how we can work together.
I look forward to hearing from you 🙂